Over the past few months a package of enabling works has been overseen by Speller Metcalfe including the erection of site hoarding and fencing, the erection of scaffolding and the treatment and removal of invasive plant species.
Now that this initial phase of works has been completed our agreement with Speller Metcalfe has come to an end, and we have engaged the specialist demolition company, Bath Demolition, to undertake the next phase of works.
Bath Demolition started on site on Wednesday 10 July, and will carry out a works package which will include:
- Scaffolding erecton: July (Block D)
- Removal of brick panels: July - August (Block D)
- Removal of section of Block F: August (Block F)
- Removal of existing frame and stair core: August - September (Block D)
- Removal of slabs and foundations: September - October (Site Wide)
- Sort and stockpile hardcore for re-use on the site: September - October (Site Wide)